Skip to content

Pay, challenge or view evidence in relation to your Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)

Please note that City of London PCNs start with ‘CL’; if your PCN starts with a different prefix e.g. ‘GF’ or ‘WE’ then you will need to visit that authority’s website.

If your enquiry relates to the Freedom of Information Act then please send your email to ‘’.


Details on contravention 52M and the Bank on Safety Scheme, including signs & maps are available at:

- Bank junction restrictions and penalties

- Signs and Map

The following message has been provided for information only. No action is necessary. Fields marked with * must be entered.

PCN details

Data Protection Information

Data collected through the issuing of this Penalty Charge Notice will be used for enforcement of parking and traffic contraventions and other associated purposes. This data may also be disclosed to London Councils and other enforcement agencies for appeals and enforcement. For full details on why and how we use your data please go to .

Back to top of page